How the 2023 Alfa Romeo Tonale Keeps You Safe
The 2023 Tonale is Alfa Romeo’s first-ever luxury C-SUV with two available powertrain systems, a six or nine-speed automatic transmission and a standard all-wheel drive system. It embraces a future-forward design complemented by a V-Scudetto grille, adaptive LED Trilobo headlights and available 18, 19 and 20-inch five-hole wheels. Besides delivering an ultimate driving experience, the 2023 Tonale commits to top-tier driver safety and security with its advanced safety features and driver assistance technologies. With the help of radar technology and built-in sensors and cameras, this luxury compact SUV helps monitor and detect potential threats from both lateral and longitudinal perspectives. Continue reading to learn further how this modern-age SUV is keeping you safe with its advanced suite of safety features.
2023 Alfa Romeo SUV Engine Guide
2023 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Vs. 2023 BMW X3 Comparison
What are the Unique Design Features of the 2023 Alfa Romeo Tonale
Safety Features and Driver Assistance Technologies
To offer a sense of security to the driver and passengers, the 2023 Alfa Romeo Tonale is equipped with the following standard and available safety/alert systems:
- Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control: It is a hands-free driving assistance feature that uses forward-facing cameras to maintain a preferred distance and speed based on the vehicle’s moving ahead.
- LaneSense Lane Keep Assist: Helps maintain the correct position of the SUV in relation to the lane marking to prevent potential collision with vehicles passing from the side. This driver assistant feature also provides audible, tactical and visual alerts to help drivers maintain/adjust the vehicle’s position on the road.
- Intelligent Speed Control: With the help of built-in scanners and cameras, the intelligent speed control system reads the traffic sign markers ahead on the road and informs you to adjust the speed accordingly.
- Driver Attention Alert: Detects a lack of attentiveness or fatigue to send audiovisual alerts to the driver, preventing accidents caused by distracted, drowsy or extended driving.
- 360-Degree Camera Assist: With the help of four purposefully positioned cameras, the 360-degree camera assist feature makes parking or reversing the 2023 Tonale easier and more convenient. It provides a full aerial view of the SUV to help drivers be mindful of nearby objects, pedestrians and vehicles.
- Rear Seat Reminder Alert: For next-level rear passenger protection, the 2023 Tonale embraces the rear seat reminder alert that sends out an audible chime and a visual sign on the digital instrument cluster to remind you to check whether someone is still occupying the rear seats.
- Forward Collision Warning with Full Stop: Helps curb potential hazards on the road ahead with the help of proximity sensors. This advanced safety system offers visual and audible warnings when you get closer to the vehicle moving ahead.
For more details about the state-of-the-art safety system and driver assistance technologies of the all-new 2023 Tonale, visit Alfa Romeo of Oakville. At our dealership, you will get everything related to new and pre-owned Alfa Romeo vehicles. You can even check out our diverse model lineup here.