DISTINCTIVELY ITALIAN. INFINITELY THRILLING.
A perfect balance of seductive styling and performance ques set the Stelvio apart. It starts with the Q4 All-wheel drive (AWD) system and available column-mounted paddle shifters create a driving experience that brings every road to life, everytime you get behind the wheel.
DESIGNED TO DELIGHT
From smartphone integration to vehicle responsiveness, the onboard technology in the Stelvio maximizes comfort and convenience
8.8-INCH TOUCHSCREEN1 - Access media and tools with ease with customizable screens, standard SiriusXM with 1-year subscription2 and available 3D Navigation3
APPLE CARPLAY / ANDROID AUTO4 - Keep connected during your drives with all your media. Smart iPhone integration through Apple Carplay, so you can experience your favourite features through your dashboard. For those who know and love android, Google goes with you with navigation and “Ok Google” Voice detection. Standard.
START IT UP AND STOP THE SHOW
All-aluminum 2.0L Turbocharged Four-cylinder Engine. Ferocious and beautiful all at once, the all-aluminum 2.0L turbocharged engine’s sound is unmistakable as it produces an adrenaline-inducing 280 horsepower
306 LB-FT TORQUE
BEST-IN-CLASS 0-60 MPH5
BEST-IN-CLASS 144 MPH TOP TRACK SPEED5
STELVIO NERO EDIZIONE
The available Nero Edizione Package makes it impossible to fear the dark with 20-inch Miron Black sport wheels, Dark Miron V Scudetto grille surround and exterior mirror caps, custom-painted brake calipers, dark exhaust tips, Dark Miron rear fascia applique, Gloss Black roof rails and window surrounds, monochromatic wheel caps with the Alfa Romeo logo and Dark Miron exterior badging.
DEFENDERS OF THE CHECKERED THRONE
The legend started in 1910, when Cavalier Ugo Stella acquired the shares of Società Italiana Automobili Darraq, the Italian plant of a French car maker.
The first plant was at number 95 Strada del Portello in the north-west outskirts of Milan and the company was called “Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili” (Lombard Automobile Factory, Public Company), hence the acronym A.L.F.A.
Alfa Romeo’s devotion to the pursuit of speed has resulted in engineering and design triumphs. Since 1923 Alfa Romeo has bestowed its most powerful race and street machines with the Quadrifoglio symbol.
The Alfa Romeo lineup has won over 180 awards since our return to North America.
BUILT TO LEAD NOT FOLLOW
Stelvio lives up to its name and offers some impressive bragging rights vs. the competition:
- Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use mobile phones and other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Voice commands of phone require a Bluetooth compatible phone.
- Requires SiriusXM radio subscriptions governed by SIRIUS terms and conditions available at siriusxm.ca.
- Never program while driving. GPS mapping and available 3D navigation may not be detailed or available in all areas or reflect current road regulations.
- Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use mobile phones and other devices, even with voice controls, when it is safe to do so. Apple CarPlay requires a compatible iPhone connected via USB cable to the Uconnect system. Android Auto requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android 5.0 or higher. Data plan rates may apply.
- Alfa Romeo Premium Import Midsize SUV Segment.